In West Tennessee we've definately had our share of rain lately. In September, the official weather "persons" recorded 8.59 inches of rain and reported it was one of the wettest Septembers had in about nine years. So far, we've seen 11 days with rain during the month of October and we still have a few days to go.
So, since everyone seems sick and tired of all the rain....
Today, I decided I would compile a top 10 list of why we should be happy to have the rain.
1. FREE car wash
2. Great oppotunity to wear the new cool rain boots that are in style.
3. Helps the fall leaves to change brilliant beautiful colors.
4. Sounds great on the roof thus promotes good sleep.
5. No worries about a drought.
6. Romantic setting for a walk in the rain. ;-)
7. You can fulfill your dream to walk barefoot in the rain or splash in puddles.
8. If you have a big hole in your yard...you can take a swim.
9. You can grab your umbrella and recreate the scene from Singing In the Rain.
10. You don't have to water your yard.
Henderson sisters dinner
1 week ago