Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Letters to Juliet


How many of you get tired of me not keeping my blog current? I know, I know. I will try and do better.
So, here it is. Last Saturday was girl movie day. LaNell, Mollie, and I went to see Letters to Juliet. I loved it!!! Very cute movie and a wonderful chick movie with my peeps.
Maybe I can give you a run down without spoiling the movie for those who want to see it and have not.
A young girl, Sophie goes to visit the city of Verona and while sightseeing she goes to Juliet Capulet's home and in the courtyard there is a wall where women write letters to Juliet with their questions of love.
Sophie finds an old letter from the 1950's stuck behind a brick and is so intrigued that she responds to the letter and helps the lady named Claire who wrote it become reunited with her first love.
It's really cute. Hope you see it.

1 comment:

  1. I really want to see this. I will have to plan a girls night!

    ReplyDelete