Thursday, September 30, 2010

Aunt Mabel's Wardrobe

I was handed over the trusting custody of the piece of furniture you see here. If you follow my blog at all, you may remember my brother in law, Joe. (He gave me a Subway gift card not too long ago and I mentioned it.)
Joe's Aunt Mabel passed away and this was a piece of unclaimed furniture. Mollie and I did not have a place to store towels, etc in our bathroom so now, thanks to Joe and Aunt Mabel...we now have this beautiful wardrobe and I think of them both every time I see it.
Thank you Joe for letting me love and take care of this piece of Aunt Mabel's furniture. (You really are nice, I don't care what everyone else says. HAHAHA Kidding....)


2 comments:

  1. i absolutely love the fact that you have an Aunt Mabel...that is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treasure, it looks great and I'm sure she is smiling down loving that you are using it.

    On another subject - do you want to do the city swap this year? Details on my blog.

    ReplyDelete