Friday, November 19, 2010

What Makes You Smile?

What makes you smile? Once again I have to give the credit to Laura. I love reading Laura's blog and she gives me great ideas on blogging. You should hop over to her's and read. It's JUST PUT ON A LITTLE LIPSTICK.

Here is the assignment............

Stop – grab a sheet of paper and write down 25 things that bring you joy, make your heart sing, or at the very least bring a big goofy smile to your face. Don’t stop and analyze the list, just jot them down quickly – straight from your gut!


Now, add at least one of those things you wrote down to your to-do list for this week

On my comments....tell me which one you put on your to do list.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely asssignment but where's your list? By the way === you make me smile. Thank you for being such a sweet daughter.

    ReplyDelete