Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Is it wrong to steal someone else's new year resolution list. Well, Laura I have to give you Kudos. I showed it to a friend of mine and she LOVED it as well. In fact we both agreed it is what we both were looking for but just couldn't put it onto paper. So, Laura...thank you once again for the inspiring list. We're making it ours here in Memphis.


• Laugh more, love more, pray more
o Spend time with those I love that make me laugh
o Show those I love how much they mean to me
o Remember that God meets me wherever I am
• Try something new each month (recipe, language, sport, art project, etc...)
• Create a budget and stick to it - it's time to see exactly where we spend our hard earned cash!
• Add exercise to my daily checklist
• Be grateful for each and every day
• Pay it forward as often as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment