Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lunch on Joe!!!


Yes, this is my lunch and YES, I am eating at my desk. Subway...yum!
A 6 inch Black Forest Ham sub with Provolone cheese, tomato, banana peppers, pickles, oregano, and fat free honey mustard on wheat bread.
I made it a combo that includes chips (light) and a drink (diet) for $5.
But, thanks to my generous brother in law...I only paid .46 cents (tax). WooHoo!!!
So, the purpose of this posting was to actually send a couple of thank yous and here they are.
Thank you Joe for the gift card!!! My lunch was deeelish!!!
Thank you Amanda for teaching me that Banana Peppers are not hot and that they are quite tasty!!!
And
Thank you Subway for a low cal lunch today!!!

3 comments:

  1. I just learned you and I order the same thing (well,mostly)I've never asked for oregano.Oh, yes a smalll amount of banana peppers makes it taste even more better! Yummy You have a nice brother-in-law!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Sub is looking stale. Looking forward to something new. =:)

    ReplyDelete