Friday, June 24, 2011

Cindy

My neighbor and friend, Cindy, was diagnosed with breast cancer a few months ago. She has had a tough time. Very sick through six chemo treatments and then last Friday was admitted to the hospital with pneumonia. It's been a long and scary week but this gal is a fighter and is doing some better. I feel safe to say she isn't ready to turn any cartwheels yet but, she is hanging in there.

I thought it would be a good time to blog about her and post a quote from Bill Cosby that I love...


“Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it.” -Bill Cosby

And here are the girls......



Paige and Cindy



Rachel, Cindy, Paige before mastectomy surgery



Rachel and Paige

1 comment:

  1. I always feel like things will be ok when I start laughing about my situation ! I pray for Cindy and her girls everyday !!!!

    ReplyDelete