Saturday, December 4, 2010

December 4th...the countdown continues

December 4th's Christmas Countdown entry is a list of my top 10 favorite Christmas Carols that I came up with from memory. I just jotted down what popped into my head first. I am sure there are others. They aren't in in particular order of preference. These are just some Christmas songs that you MIGHT catch me singing along with these artists versions.
1. The Christmas Song - Nat "King" Cole

2. White Christmas - Bing Crosby

3. Little Drummer Boy - Harry Simeone Chorale

4. Brenda Lee - Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree

5. Jose Feliciano - Feliz Navidad

6. Madonna - Santa Baby

7. John Lennon - Happy Christmas

8. John Cougar Mellencamp - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus

9. Bruce Springsteen - Santa Claus is Coming to Town

10. Alvin and the Chipmunks - Christmas Don't Be Late

No comments:

Post a Comment