Thursday, September 3, 2009

Book #12 for 2009


I finished Book #12 for the year. After much begging, encouragement and prodding...Mindy talked me into reading the "Mark of the Lion" series. I will be honest...it took LOTS of effort to get through the first hundred pages of "A Voice In the Wind" but, it's worth it. I promise you could change the names to more "modern" sounding ones and put the characters in the year 2009 and all the sins and trials are exactly the same as ours.
The author Francine Rivers is so good!
As usual, I don't like to give too much info just in case someone out there wants to read them.
I assure you that this book is worth the 100 pages of historical background and setting the story and characters up. The story and faithfullness of the female character can change your life.

1 comment: