Monday, May 16, 2011

Double Feature Chicks....

You got that right. We were double feature movie going gals this weekend. You want to know why? Because... that's just how we roll. We had not been to a movie together in FOREVER...
So we hit up not one, but TWO movies this weekend.
Both had wedding themes although I don't think that it was intentional. In fact...I know it wasn't intentional.

First was Bridesmaids...



Bridesmaids is for you and your girlfriends only. It was crude in a few parts but there were some REALLY funny, belly laughing til you cry parts.
And oh how I needed a belly laugh. We were loud and laughing and enjoyed EVERY single minute of the fun.



The second movie we saw was...

Something Borrowed





This one made me "antsy". I wanted to yell at the selfish character and the spineless male character!!! And...come to think of it...I wanted to yell at the spineless female character too!!!
I'm not saying I didn't like it...I just wanted to yell at them.

All in all...it was a fun Double Feature Weekend with girl friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment