Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Another Stephanie Book finished...

I am down to the last Janet Evanovich, Stephanie Plum book published to date.

It feels like family every time I pick up a Stephanie Plum series book now. You know all the characters and it feels comfy. Of course you could pick up any book and not read them in order and you wouldn't be lost but, I chose to read them in numerical order from One for the Money right up to, Sizzling Sixteen.



The next book is due out June 21st. YAY! The title is Smokin' Seventeen.
And...I read that on the back cover, there will be stickers.



If you've read the books, you know EXACTLY what these mean. I think it's a little like Team Edward and Team Jacob.

It would be VERY hard to choose between Morelli and Ranger.

1 comment:

  1. Do you get Janet's newsletter - you can order a Morelli shirt or a Ranger hat on there. I just can't decide which I want.

    ReplyDelete